- Regular price
- $15.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $15.00 USD
- Unit price
Buying it as a gift? Customize It
The 9oz candle comes in a seamless black tin and lid. 9oz candles have a 45-50 hour burn time.
The 12oz candle comes in a gold or silver glass jar. 12oz candles have a 60-65 hour burn time.
- 100% Natural Soy Coconut Wax [no paraffin or beeswax]
- Zinc-free and lead-free Cotton Wick
- Formulated with paraben, phthalate, and nitro-musk free essential and fragrance oils.
Most orders ship within 5 business days. Some orders may require up to 2 weeks to ship due to product availability. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a status update. Please note that USPS and UPS are also experiencing delays with delivery. We are unable to offer any expedited shipping options at this time.
We send most international packages via UPS. You can see the total landed cost (included duties and taxes) at checkout.
International packages may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are calculated by country. The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties and fees. International packages may be delayed by customs. Unfortunately, we have no control over these circumstances.
Returns & Refunds:
Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded.
However, we will replace or refund products damaged during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted to email@example.com within 4 days of arrival.
You may exchange your product for another candle of the same size and price within 14 days of purchase if you end up not loving the scent, or if the product is somehow damaged during shipping. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost on all returned items. The exchange/return process must be started within 30 days of the original date of delivery and requires proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days.
- Trim Wicks to 1/4 inch before each use.
- During first burn, burn for 3 hours to reach full melt pool/reach the edge of the container. Do not burn your candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- When burning Keep candles away from other objects (at least 2ft away) and avoid burning in an area with a draught or on a cool surface like marble or glass. Keep the item in the same area and avoid moving during burning.
- Never leave candle unattended or within reach of children while burning
Towards the End
- Towards the end of the life of the candle, once 1/4 inch of wax remains, do not burn.
We encourage reusing your jar, so after you are finished with the candle, we recommend following the below steps.
- Place warm water into the container and the wax will begin to rise.
- Once the wax sets, remove the wax, pour out the water and then re-use.