How to Use
- Trim Wicks to 1/4 inch before each use.
- During first burn, burn for 3 hours to reach full melt pool/reach the edge of the container. Do not burn your candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- When burning Keep candles away from other objects (at least 2ft away) and avoid burning in an area with a draught or on a cool surface like marble or glass. Keep the item in the same area and avoid moving during burning.
- Never leave candle unattended or within reach of children while burning
Towards the End
- Towards the end of the life of the candle, once 1/4 inch of wax remains, do not burn.
We encourage reusing your jar, so after you are finished with the candle, we recommend following the below steps.
- Place warm water into the container and the wax will begin to rise.
- Once the wax sets, remove the wax, pour out the water and then re-use.