Hey there, we're glad that you're here.
Maybe you're interested in our candles, or maybe you've purchased a few and want to ensure that you're burning properly.
Either way, we're just happy af that you're here because the last thing we want is for our loves (aka you) to be in harms way. So we've gathered a few tips. Let's get started, shall we?
1. Always trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch prior to burning, each time you burn.
This prevents uneven burning, soot marks and unnecessary smoke.
2. Only burn your candles for 4 hours at a time.
While our candles have a 60 hour burn time when burned properly, you should only burn it on 4 hours at a time before extinguishing. This means you should likely light the candle 15 times throughout it's life!
3. Do not burn close to surfaces, try to burn in open areas.
Please keep it away from anything that may burn, including but not limited to drapes/curtains, paper, bedding, that precious hair.. the list goes on. The also includes being extremely close to walls or ceilings as it is very likely to leave a burn mark, and burst, which can of course lead to very detrimental incidents.
Place it on a table ideally. Please...
4. While burning or hot, try not to move the candle.
It's hot, we do not want hot things spilling..
5. Reuse! Our glass containers are meant to be reused for decoration, we want you to reuse it!